Thursday, December 2, 2010

Book Your Christmas Shoot With Me!

Hello, friends! I would love to come closer to each client I work with, and I think that, with Christmas just around the bend, now is one of the best times to do just that. Here is an example of a Christmas card I made using some shots that I took in 2008, when I had a camera that was not really "up to par". But I worked with what I had, and here's what I came up with. :)

{and i know those darn ads on the side get in the way of the photo, but just click it to see the full view!}



The cost for a family photo shoot with a disc containing 80 photos is worth $100 and approximately an hour and a half of your time. Twenty-five 4" x 6" prints of the card plus the disc would add up to $150. "

I am doing a family photo shoot this Sunday, and I'm quite excited about it! A new post should be up soon with lovely, holiday-esque photos of the wonderful Harris family, so stay tuned, folks! :)

~Kristiana Kephart

Photogenique Photography
http://www.wix.com/photogeniquegirl/photogenique-girl
photogenique@comcast.net

10 comments:

  1. It is great, except that there is an audio ad showing up right on top of the card that I can't seem to get rid of. Lovely family too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a lot of customers for these cards this year! It's great to see your business growing like it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, bro! that is encouraging to hear :) i am excited as well to see it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could go up there and have Christmas pictures taken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable:) And a really great holiday idea...totally got me in the Christmas mood.
    ---Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, lovely family indeed. :) Good luck with the "wonderful Harris family"--I hear they're a real pain to work with. ;) Too bad Liam and I are much in need of haircuts...is that included in the package? Ha ha...jk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually cut hair before, Amy, and done surprisingly well! Haha. I've also cut hair and ended up with a scary result. 0.o but photos are my thing ;) no worries here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Cool pics! :) Hope you find lots of customers this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's beautiful stuff right there!

    ReplyDelete