Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ribbons, Parties, and Brides

This last week I had the opportunity of shooting at Stephanie Finley's Bridal Shower. I realized, yet again, that the smallest things that add a small flare of color or life to a setting are the elements that SO effect the whole atmosphere of a setting. Not only the color of objects, but the color of a personality or a feeling...have you ever taken the time to just admire and take in someone's smile? Stephanie totally has that ability to catch the attention the beholder just by glowing from the inside, out. Here are a few shots. I have to be careful, though, that I don't post anything too revealing. Some of it has to be a surprise for her fiance, Andrew Foster. ;) But, I'll give you guys a sneak peek of what I was able to capture. {Comment to your heart's content!}

4 comments:

  1. Nice--I love your eye for color!!!

    ~Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristiana, these are amazing. And Steph's expression with the DVD of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" is so appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, mom. TOTALLY appropriate. I think I will edit some more soon. :)

    ReplyDelete