Once there was the sun
Bright and warm and wonderful
Just like the love within my heart
Now there's no more sun
Winter has killed everything
Although it's dark December
Forever I'll remember sun
I realize I haven't posted anything since early December. This saddens me greatly, along with the loss of sun. However, I have many things to be excited about:
1) Spring is just around the bend! Soon, there shall be sun!
2) At the beginning of next term, I will be purchasing a new SLR camera! My bridge camera is not making the cut as I'd like it to! I'm ready for big and better things!
3) I was approached about possibly photographing an upcoming fall wedding! Assuming it happens, this will be my first, with hopefully many more following!
4) Photogenique is making a donation of a digital photography package for the WCS Auction for Friday, March 11th! It'll be wonderful! Even if you are not going, have someone who is attending bid for you on my package during the silent auction! You won't be sorry! Total value is about $300!
5) I did capture some wonderful photos of the odd clumping snow we've received here in Salem the last couple of days, just as it was beginning to melt. Though I've been ill, I wasn't about to miss an opportunity like that! And the best part is...you get to experience the magic of winter as well through my photos. Take a look.
First, leaves and berries...I love the color in these two
Well, that's it for our snowy serenade! Remember, sun is just around the corner! And with new and bright adventures! Thanks for joining me on this one!